Thursday, January 2, 2014

Breast Growth

With the holidays and such I've been a bit lax posting here; although my submissive blog has been fairly regularly updated.  However, I wanted to get back to this one as it's more personal for me and a nice outlet.

I've been on hormones for 54 weeks now and I've had fairly nice breast growth considering my age and genetics.  What I have not had is any of the tenderness normally associated with it.  It seems that many (most?) trans-women that go on hormones do experience breast tenderness at some point when the growth occurs.  Well you can now add me to that list, it's taken the 54 weeks, but suddenly I have the tenderness that I've so often read about.  I guess I should be happy as I can only assume that indicates further growth; but I'm puzzled as to why now and not sooner.  My hormone dosages have not been changed in the last 5-6 months nor has anything else changed so I don't get it.  But hopefully I'll get more of "them".  :)

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment