Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Orchiectomy Experience - Dr. Arnkoff

Update:  03.02.2015 - The link below has been removed as I have removed the original post from Reddit for reasons that aren't really relevant here.  I would instead recommend visiting the more detailed blog post HERE instead.

-M

--------------------------------------------

I intend on posting a more detailed version of our entire trip to Michigan for my Orchiectomy once we get home (hopefully that will be this afternoon) as the driving force for me starting this blog was to share my experience(s) along my transition as I've appreciated others sharing before me.  However, until I do that; I thought I would post a link to a post I made on the AskTransgender Subreddit at Reddit.com last night.  It's basically a summary of the process as it pertained to me versus the diary entry I plan on posting here.  Read if you're interested. :)

My Orchiectomy Experience

Edit:  Link Corrected, sorry.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment